Here to Help
The PRSSA National Committee and PRSSA Headquarters are always available to answer your questions or help you find information.
120 Wall Street, 21st Fl, New York, NY 10005-4024
Main: (212) 460-1474
Fax: (212) 995-0757
Jeneen Garcia, Executive Director, (212) 460-1466
Jessica Espinal, Manager of Student Programs, (212) 460-1476
NiRey Reynolds, Student Programs Coordinator, (212) 460-1477
PRSSA National Committee
All members of the National Committee welcome your questions and are eager to help you strengthen your Chapter.
- National President — General inquiries, National initiatives and events, PRSA Associate Membership, Leadership Rally, running for National office.
- Immediate Past President — General inquiries, National initiatives and events, PRSA Associate Membership, Leadership Rally, running for National office.
- Vice President of Advocacy — Advocacy, diversity, ethics, community and university service.
- Vice President of Career Services — Internship and job searching advice, career preparation and planning guidance, and inquires regarding the PRSSA Internship Center.
- Vice President of Chapter Development — Recruitment, fundraising, leadership, officer transitions, Chapter meetings and events.
- Vice President of Member Services — Scholarships, awards, competitions, PRSSA benefits.
- Vice President of Professional Development — Student-run firms, PRSA/PRSSA relationships, professional connections.
- Vice President of Public Relations — Chapter News, PRSSA social media, brand and style guidelines.
- Vice President of Regional Conferences — Hosting a Regional Conference, attending a Regional Conference, planning events.
- Publications Editor in Chief — FORUM, Progressions, Annual Report.
- National Faculty Adviser — Faculty Adviser questions, requirements, challenges, Chapter development.
- National Professional Adviser — Professional Adviser questions, requirements, challenges, Chapter development.