PRSSA Pre-Professional Webinar Series
We are happy to announce a new series of webinars hosted by PRSSA, led by Ray Kotcher, Fellow PRSA, professor, Boston University College of Communications. These webinars, for seniors, will educate public relations pre-professionals on the subjects that matter most to them.
Life After College Webinar Series
- Bill Heyman — held Feb. 6, 2018 (Facebook Live)
- Elise Mitchell, APR, Fellow PRSA — held Sept. 28, 2017 (Facebook Live)
- Ron Culp, Fellow PRSA — held April 5, 2017 (On-Demand)
- Jeffrey Selingo — held Sept. 21, 2016 (On-Demand)
PRSA offers webinars on diverse topics throughout the year. As a PRSSA member, you have complimentary access to some of these PRSA webinars. Find the public relations and communications training courses you’re interested in on the PRSA Calendar of Events. As a PRSSA member, you may access some webinars for free. Other webinars may be purchased.
- Get Opened, Clicked, Read & Shared — Sept. 20, 2018 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Deciphering the HR Lingo: Learn What Employers are Really Looking for When Building their Communications Team — July 26, 2018 (3-4 p.m. EDT)
- Writing Boot Camp — July 19, 2018 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Reading, Writing and ROI — held May 17, 2018 (On-Demand)
- In the Wake of Tragedy: Best Practices From Orlando’s Nightclub Shooting — held May 1, 2018 (On-Demand)
- Secrets of the PR Startup: Lessons From the First Three Years in Business — held April 24 (On-Demand)
- Managing Your Professional Image — held March 13, 2018 (On-Demand)
- What’s Next in PR Writing? — held Jan. 18, 2018 (On-Demand)
- Cut Through the Clutter in PR — held Dec. 5, 2017 (On-Demand)
- How to Ignite (or Reignite) Your Career — held Nov. 16, 2017 (On-Demand)
- The Ethical Expectations Of Leadership — held Sept. 19, 2017 (On-Demand)
- Gain an Edge in your Job Search: Tips for Understanding Employers and Building Confidence — held Aug. 17, 2017 (On-Demand)
- Diversity and Inclusion as a Business Imperative — held Aug. 3, 2017 (On-Demand)
Webinars at Chapter Meetings
Webinars can be a useful source of programming for your Chapter’s meetings, particularly if your Chapter does not have a PRSA Chapter close by. Purchase one registration and use a speaker phone and projector to allow your entire Chapter to participate.
Listen Now or Later
Enjoy the flexibility of listening to a webinar whenever is convenient for you by accessing the play-back option. Your registration confirmation, sent via email, includes access to the free play-back.
See the PRSA Calendar of Events to find upcoming webinars and click on the individual events to register online, by fax or by mail.