Hall of Fame Award
Help acknowledge the contributions that PRSSA alumni have made to the public relations profession by recommending someone for a Hall of Fame Award. This is a great way to honor your Chapter’s Professional Adviser or other mentors if they used to be PRSSA students.
Deadline: June 9, 2017
The recipient of this award must be an individual who has built a distinguished career in public relations and who continues to contribute to public relations education through PRSSA involvement.
To nominate someone for this award, submit the following materials:
- A completed application form (Word or PDF).
- A letter of recommendation from the nominator.
- A copy of the nominee’s current resume.
Make sure all materials are error free and thoroughly proofread. All application materials must be received at PRSSA Headquarters (not just postmarked) by June 9, 2017. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
PRSSA — Hall of Fame Award
120 Wall Street, 21st Fl., New York, NY 10005-4024
- 2016 Nick Lucido; Michigan State University
- 2015 Tom Isaacson; Northern Michigan University
- 2014 Kevin Saghy; Ohio Northern University
- 2013 Matthew Prince; California State University, Fullerton
- 2011 Todd R. Bailey, Ohio Northern University
- 2010 Michael Neumeier, Jr., APR, University of Florida
- 2007 Cassandra Miranda, University of Texas, San Antonio
- 2005 Chad Darwin, University of Florida
- 2004 Kent Landers, APR, University of Tennessee, Martin
- 2002 Sonja Popp-Stahly, APR, Ball State University
- 2001 Travis M. Parman, APR, University of Tennessee
- 2000 Rochelle Tillery-Larkin, APR, Howard University
- 1999 E. Lyle Henderson, University of North Texas
- 1998 Robert D. Stack, APR, Boston University
- 1997 Arthur Merrick, APR, Fellow PRSA, UCLA
- 1996 Mary Beth West, APR, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- 1995 Dr. Laurie J. Wilson, APR, Fellow PRSA, Brigham Young University
- 1994 Brian Hujdich, Glassboro State College
- 1993 Kathleen Ziprik, Glassboro State College