Certificate in Principles of Public Relations
Setting yourself apart from other job candidates is a challenge. As you approach graduation, adding the Certificate in Principles of Public Relations to your resume is the leg up you need to secure the position you want.
The Certificate program is offered at the following colleges and universities:
- Appalachian State University
- Baylor University
- Belmont University
- Drake University
- Eastern Illinois University
- Florida State University
- Illinois State University
- Kean University
- Lee University
- Mississippi State University
- Monmouth University
- New Jersey City University
- Roger Williams University
- San Diego State University
- Seton Hall University
- SUNY Plattsburgh
- Texas State University, San Marcos
- University of Central Arkansas
- University of Central Florida
- University of Colorado at Denver
- University of Miami
- University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
Chapter Faculty Advisers can request participation in the program by contacting Kathy Mulvihill at Accred@praccreditation.org.
Earning the Certificate in Four Steps
- Review and complete The Certificate in Principles of Public Relations Application.
- Attend a certificate preparatory course.
- Study for and complete the computer-based examination.
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through Accreditation.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Tested
- The Certificate in Principles of Public Relations Application: (PDF) or (Word)
- Certificate in Principles of Public Relations Study Guide
- Certificate in Principles of Public Relations Grows Nationally Press Release