National Organ Donor Awareness Competition
Currently thousands of Americans wait on the organ donation list – hundreds more recipients than willing donors.
The Anthony J. Fulginiti PRSSA Chapter at Rowan University encourages your participation in its annual National Organ Day Awareness Competition (NODAC).
The competition invites you to join us in the fight to spread knowledge about organ donation across campuses nationwide, while allowing PRSSA members the chance to enhance their public relations skills. Winning Chapters will also earn a cash prize.
Participating Chapters are required to create a campaign and host a day-long event. Please keep accurate records and all promotional items for your Chapter’s submission for judging. Binders are reviewed and judged by Rowan University faculty and PRSSA executive board members.
Registration and Money Due: March 31, 2019
Final Submission Due: May 15, 2019
For more information, visit http://www.rowanprssa.org.
- First prize $400
- Second prize $300
- Third prize $200
- Honorable mention $100
- First Place: Olivet Nazarene University
- Second Place: University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
- Third Place: Iowa State University
- Honorable Mention: Olivet Nazarene University “Share Life K3” Campaign
- First Place: West Virginia University
- Second Place: Louisiana State University
- Third Place: Illinois State University
- Honorable Mention: Iowa State University
- First Place: Louisiana State University
- Second Place: University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh and University of Nebraska, Omaha