PRSA News & Intelligence
Learn From the Pros
As a PRSSA member, you have access to many of the member-only resources of our parent organization, PRSA. Taking advantage of these professional resources can be useful as you prepare to become a professional. Access the following case studies, articles and publications by logging in to or registering for MyPRSA.
PRSA produces three award-winning publications with news and research on the public relations profession.
- Public Relations Tactics. As a PRSSA member, you can access current articles from PR Tactics online or browse the archives by logging in to MyPRSA. You should also receive a copy each month, September through May, from your Faculty Adviser.
- The Public Relations Strategist. If your ambition is to one day practice public relations in an executive role, The Strategist offers first-hand insight into the strategic management function of the field. Access current articles online and search the archives by logging in to MyPRSA.
- Public Relations Journal. Published quarterly, the PR Journal is an open-access, peer-reviewed electronic research journal facilitating the transfer of knowledge from the educational community to the professional community. Read it online.
Get help with homework, prepare to compete in a campaign or prepare for your summer internship using award-winning PR case studies to guide you. These case studies detail Silver Anvil winning campaigns and tactics, the best in public relations today. Access the Silver Anvil search through your MyPRSA account.
PRSA Blogs offer you the chance to interact with members of the professional public relations community.
- PRSAY. On PRSAY, you can join in a dialogue about industry news and trends.
- comPRehension. Visit comPRehension, which offers expert perspectives on public relations practice from its many guest bloggers.
- PRSA Diversity Today is a multimedia site that reinforces and delves deep into the moral and business value of diversity in today’s ever-changing business and society.
- PRSA New Pros Section. As you prepare to enter the workforce, learn from those just a few steps ahead of you on the prnewpros blog.
- Whatever Suits. Join industry discussion on Whatever Suits, a blog and forum for the PRSA Counselor’s Academy.
- PRSA Independent Practitioners Alliance blog. Learn from the diverse community of independent practitioners in public relations on the PRSA Independent Practitioners Alliance blog.
The PRSA Voices of Public Relations Podcast Center offers podcast series featuring Silver Anvil Award winners, Conference presenters and other leading thinkers in public relations. All podcasts can be downloaded and accessed through the Podcast Center.