Engaging with fellow PRSSA members on social media will enable you to build lasting relationships, learn about career and educational opportunities and stay informed about Chapter news and events.
By connecting with PRSSA National, you can be the first to know of upcoming awards and scholarship deadlines, job and internship postings and other opportunities. Connect with PRSSA National on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for deadline reminders, Chapter and national updates, industry news and more.
Join @PRSSANational every month for Twitter chats discussing issues and skills relevant to PRSSA members. #PRSSA Twitter Chats will be held at 9 p.m. ET on the following dates:
- #WeArePRSSA: The Value of PRSSA and Recruitment Tips
(@PRSSANational) — Aug. 26, 2019
- Like Nobody’s Watching: The Role of Ethics in PR (@PRSSANational, @joedunay13) — Sept. 16, 2019
- How to Make the Most out of ICON (@PRSSANational, @PRSSAIC) —Oct. 7, 2019
- Career Development Month: The Future is Ours (@PRSSANational) — Jan. 13, 2020
- Loud and #PRoud: The Importance of D&I in the Industry (@PRSSANational, @leveragemiami) — Feb. 10, 2020
- New Beginnings: Successfully Transitioning into Your Next Chapter (@PRSSANational) — April 13, 2020
Are you a Chapter president, firm director, Faculty Adviser or Professional Adviser? Join one of the for these leaders: