Engaging with fellow PRSSA members on social media will enable you to build lasting relationships, learn about career and educational opportunities and stay informed about Chapter news and events.
By connecting with PRSSA National, you can be the first to know of upcoming awards and scholarship deadlines, job and internship postings and other opportunities. Connect with PRSSA National on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for deadline reminders, Chapter and national updates, industry news and more.
Join @PRSSANational every month for Twitter chats discussing issues and skills relevant to PRSSA members. #PRSSA Twitter Chats will be held at 9 p.m. ET on the following dates:
- Aug. 15, 2017 – University Diversity
- Aug. 29, 2017 – National Conference is Coming!
- Sept. 12, 2017 – Ethics in a Digital World
- Sept. 26, 2017 – Spanish: Ethics in the Social Era
- Oct. 17, 2017 – Relationship Goals: How Connecting with your PRSA Sponsor Chapter Improves your PRSSA Chapter
- Nov. 14, 2017 – Punctuation, Publications and PRSSA
- Nov. 28, 2017 – Host with the Most: How to Plan the Best Public Relations Events for your Chapter
- Dec. 12, 2017 – Scoring Scholarships
- Jan. 23, 2018 – Chatting with the Champions
- Feb. 6, 2018 – Leaders of Color in PR
- Feb. 20, 2018 – Leadership Transition and Building Up The Future Leader
- March 13, 2018 – Recipe for Success, Leading your Firm to new heights
- April 17, 2018 – Being an Advocate in The Classroom and The Workplace
- May 15, 2018 – Let’s Talk About PRSA and You
Are you a Chapter president, firm director, Faculty Adviser or Professional Adviser? Join one of the for these leaders: