Address: 120 Wall Street, 21st Floor, New York, NY 10005
Phone: (212) 460-1474
Fax: (212) 995-0757
Jeneen Garcia, Senior Vice President of Programming, (212) 460-1466, email@example.com.
Jessica Espinal, Senior Manager of Student Programs, (212) 460-1476, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ben Castleman, Student Programs Coordinator, (212) 460-1474, email@example.com.
PRSSA National Committee
All members of the National Committee welcome your questions and are eager to help you strengthen your Chapter.
- National President – General inquiries, National initiatives and events, PRSA Associate Membership, Leadership Rally, running for National office.
- Immediate Past President – General inquiries, National initiatives and events, PRSA Associate Membership, Leadership Rally, running for National office, PRSSA/PRSA Relationship.
- Vice President of Brand Engagement – Progressions, media outreach, advocacy for the profession and Society
- Vice President of Career Services – Internship and job searching advice, career preparation and planning guidance, Champions for PRSSA, inquiries regarding the PRSSA Internship Center.
- Vice President of Chapter Development – Recruitment, leadership, officer transitions, District Ambassadors, Chapter News, Chapter meetings and events.
- Vice President of Digital Communications – PRSSA social media, brand and style guidelines.
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion – Diversity, high school outreach, global affairs, international Chapters.
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising – Hosting a District Conference, attending a District Conference, planning events, fundraising.
- Vice President of Member Services – Scholarships, awards, competitions, PRSSA benefits.
- Vice President of Professional Development – Student-run firms, National Affiliation, CreateAthon, ethical principles, professional connections.
- National Faculty Adviser – Faculty Adviser questions, requirements, challenges, Chapter development.
- National Professional Adviser – Professional Adviser questions, requirements, challenges, Chapter development.