PRSSA Pre-Professional Webinar Series
We are happy to announce a new series of webinars hosted by PRSSA, led by Ray Kotcher, Fellow PRSA, professor, Boston University College of Communications. These webinars, for seniors, will educate public relations pre-professionals on the subjects that matter most to them.
Life After College Webinar Series
- Ray Kotcher, Fellow PRSA and Andy Polansky – held March 28, 2 p.m. EDT (Facebook Live)
- Brandi Boatner and Andrew McCaskill, APR — held Nov. 29, 2 p.m. EDT (Facebook Live)
- Bill Heyman — held Feb. 6, 2018 (Facebook Live)
- Elise Mitchell, APR, Fellow PRSA — held Sept. 28, 2017 (Facebook Live)
- Ron Culp, Fellow PRSA — held April 5, 2017 (On-Demand)
- Jeffrey Selingo — held Sept. 21, 2016 (On-Demand)
PRSA offers webinars on diverse topics throughout the year. As a PRSSA member, you have complimentary access to some of these PRSA webinars. Find the public relations and communications training courses you’re interested in on the PRSA Calendar of Events. As a PRSSA member, you may access some webinars for free. Other webinars may be purchased.
- The Art of Managing Workplace Conflict — March 17, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Taking a Stand for Ethics — February 25, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Flow Like a Ninja: #PRlife-Changing Tech Tools — February 11, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Writing Hacks: Quick Tweaks to Dramatically Boost the Readability and Persuasiveness of Your Work – held November 20, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Talking and Walking the Diversity and Inclusion Mandate: What to Do About D&I in the Workplace – held September 12, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Leveraging Micro-Influencers in Social Media – held August 20, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- How to Write Better, Easier and Faster – held July 18, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Public Relations and Multimedia: Five Steps for Success Anyone Can Do Right Now — held May 16, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
Webinars at Chapter Meetings
Webinars can be a useful source of programming for your Chapter’s meetings, particularly if your Chapter does not have a PRSA Chapter close by. Purchase one registration and use a speaker phone and projector to allow your entire Chapter to participate.
Listen Now or Later
Enjoy the flexibility of listening to a webinar whenever is convenient for you by accessing the play-back option. Your registration confirmation, sent via email, includes access to the free play-back.
See the PRSA Calendar of Events to find upcoming webinars and click on the individual events to register online, by fax or by mail.