PRSA Storytellers: Inspiration, Information, Issues
These PRSA Storytellers webinars are the first in a new series that will focus on relevant and timely topics, emerging issues and concerns in communication, developments in the profession, our community, and more.
- Trusted Advisers: PR Agencies in a Global Pandemic — May 12 (2–3 p.m. EDT)
- Engaging With Comms Students: COVID-19 Conversations — May 12 (3:15–4:15 p.m. EDT)
- Connecting During COVID-19: How Entertainment & Sports Organizations and the Media Are Staying Engaged — May 28 (2–3 p.m. EDT)
Crack the code on how to stand out with Allison+Partners co-founder Scott Pansky as he moderates a panel of public relations professionals representing the biggest brands in America on May 20. Hear from pros at the top of their game about how to stand out.
PRSA offers webinars on diverse topics throughout the year. Find the public relations and communications training courses you’re interested in on the PRSA Calendar of Events. As a PRSSA member, you have complimentary access to the webinars below, other webinars may be purchased.
- Power in the Palm of Your Hand: Creating Pro Videos With Your Smartphone — July 23 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Selling the Sizzle: How Brands (Including You) Can Become Notable and Quotable — May 12 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Now everything’s different… and how that could make you a stronger, more impactful PR professional — May 7 (3 p.m. EDT)
- Managing Communications in a Time of Crisis: Learnings From the Impact of Covid-19 — held April 30 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- How to Write During Covid-19 — held April 7 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Digital Communications During COVID-19 — held March 27, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Internal Communications During COVID-19 — held March 26, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- External Communications During COVID-19 — held March 25, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Communicating in a Time of COVID-19 — held March 19, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- The Art of Managing Workplace Conflict — held March 17, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Taking a Stand for Ethics — held February 25, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Flow Like a Ninja: #PRlife-Changing Tech Tools — held February 11, 2020 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Writing Hacks: Quick Tweaks to Dramatically Boost the Readability and Persuasiveness of Your Work – held November 20, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Talking and Walking the Diversity and Inclusion Mandate: What to Do About D&I in the Workplace – held September 12, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- Leveraging Micro-Influencers in Social Media – held August 20, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
- How to Write Better, Easier and Faster – held July 18, 2019 (3–4 p.m. EDT)
Life After College Webinar Series
These webinars for seniors,led by Ray Kotcher, Fellow PRSA, professor, Boston University College of Communications, will educate public relations pre-professionals on the subjects that matter most to them.
- Ray Kotcher, Fellow PRSA and Andy Polansky – held March 28, 2 p.m. EDT (Facebook Live)
- Brandi Boatner and Andrew McCaskill, APR — held Nov. 29, 2 p.m. EDT (Facebook Live)
- Bill Heyman — held Feb. 6, 2018 (Facebook Live)
- Elise Mitchell, APR, Fellow PRSA — held Sept. 28, 2017 (Facebook Live)
- Ron Culp, Fellow PRSA — held April 5, 2017 (On-Demand)
- Jeffrey Selingo — held Sept. 21, 2016 (On-Demand)
Webinars at Chapter Meetings
Webinars can be a useful source of programming for your Chapter’s meetings, particularly if your Chapter does not have a PRSA Chapter close by. Purchase one registration and use a speaker phone and projector to allow your entire Chapter to participate.
Listen Now or Later
Enjoy the flexibility of listening to a webinar whenever is convenient for you by accessing the play-back option. Your registration confirmation, sent via email, includes access to the free play-back.
See the PRSA Calendar of Events to find upcoming webinars and click on the individual events to register online, by fax or by mail.