Hall of Fame Award
Help acknowledge the contributions that PRSSA alumni have made to the public relations profession by recommending someone for a Hall of Fame Award. This is a great way to honor your Chapter’s Professional Adviser or other mentors if they used to be PRSSA students.
Deadline: June 5, 2020
The recipient of this award must be an individual who has built a distinguished career in public relations and who continues to contribute to public relations education through PRSSA involvement.
To nominate someone for this award, submit the following materials:
- A completed application form (Word or PDF).
- A letter of recommendation from the nominator.
- A copy of the nominee’s current resume.
Make sure all materials are error free and thoroughly proofread. UPDATE: All application materials must be included as attachments and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5, 2020. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- 2019 Ben Butler, APR; Top Hat
- 2018 Brandi Boatner; IBM
- 2017 Rachel McKee; Ohio Northern University
- 2016 Nick Lucido; Michigan State University
- 2015 Tom Isaacson; Northern Michigan University
- 2014 Kevin Saghy; Ohio Northern University
- 2013 Matthew Prince; California State University, Fullerton
- 2011 Todd R. Bailey, Ohio Northern University
- 2010 Michael Neumeier, Jr., APR, University of Florida
- 2007 Cassandra Miranda, University of Texas, San Antonio
- 2005 Chad Darwin, University of Florida
- 2004 Kent Landers, APR, University of Tennessee, Martin
- 2002 Sonja Popp-Stahly, APR, Ball State University
- 2001 Travis M. Parman, APR, University of Tennessee
- 2000 Rochelle Tillery-Larkin, APR, Howard University
- 1999 E. Lyle Henderson, University of North Texas
- 1998 Robert D. Stack, APR, Boston University
- 1997 Arthur Merrick, APR, Fellow PRSA, UCLA
- 1996 Mary Beth West, APR, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- 1995 Dr. Laurie J. Wilson, APR, Fellow PRSA, Brigham Young University
- 1994 Brian Hujdich, Glassboro State College
- 1993 Kathleen Ziprik, Glassboro State College