PRSSA Affiliate Program
If you are a student at a school without a PRSSA Chapter, the PRSSA Affiliate program allows you access to many of the Society’s benefits including:
- Access to the Internship Center, PRSSA’s internships database, as well as the PRSA Jobcenter.
- PRSSA scholarships and awards.
- The opportunity to attend PRSSA National events at a discounted registration rate.
- The ability to read and write for PRSSA’s national blog, Progressions, and the opportunity to receive PRSA’s monthly newspaper, Strategies and Tactics.
- Connect with the PRSSA National Facebook page, follow the @PRSSANational Twitter account and all other PRSSA and PRSA social media sites.
- Access to two handbooks on public relations education, “Student Guide” and “The Professional Bond.”
Becoming an Affiliate for one year costs $65 and you can sign up at any time by submitting an application by fax, email, or mail. For more information or to become an Affiliate member, download the application (Word and PDF).