PRSA ICON 2020 Grant
Deadline: May 31, 2020
Award: Free Conference Registration
This grant pays the registration fees for up to eight former PRSSA members to attend the PRSA International Conference. The recipients will demonstrate superior writing skills in both the press release and the original essay required in the submission.
You must be a former PRSSA member who is currently a PRSA Associate Member and plan to attend the PRSA 2020 International Conference.
Note: Winners of the grant that have already registered for the Conference will receive a full refund.
To apply, each applicant must submit the following materials:
- The application form (Word or PDF), complete with signature from your PRSSA Faculty or Professional Adviser.
- A letter of recommendation of no more than 250 words from your PRSSA Faculty or Professional Adviser.
- A letter of recommendation of no more than 250 words from a current internship or job supervisor.
- A draft press release written by you of no more than 250 words announcing your selection as a PRSA 2018 International Conference grant winner.
- An original essay written by you of no more than 250 words that addresses the following topic.
- Why do you want to attend the PRSA 2018 International Conference? What do you hope to learn? How do you plan on sharing what you learned with fellow PRSA members?
All materials (except for the signatures) must be typed. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. One grant application must be submitted per member. All application materials must be received at PRSSA Headquarters (not just postmarked) by May 31, 2020. All materials should be addressed to:
PRSSA – PRSA 2019 International Conference Grant
120 Wall Street, 21st Fl., New York, NY 10005-4024