Engaging with fellow PRSSA members on social media will enable you to build lasting relationships, learn about career and educational opportunities and stay informed about Chapter news and events.
By connecting with PRSSA National, you can be the first to know of upcoming awards and scholarship deadlines, job and internship postings and other opportunities. Connect with PRSSA National on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for deadline reminders, Chapter and national updates, industry news and more.
Join @PRSSANational every month for Twitter chats discussing issues and skills relevant to PRSSA members. #PRSSA Twitter Chats will be held at 9 p.m. ET on the following dates:
- #WeArePRSSA: PRSSA Benefits and Best Chapter Practices (@PRSSANational) — Aug. 24, 2020
- Uphold Values: Ethics in PR (@PRSSANational, @rachelkimmel7) — Sept. 14, 2020
- #PRoud to be Diverse: The Importance of D&I in Chapters (@PRSSANational, @haniyashariff) — Oct. 5, 2020
- Career Development Month – Distinguish Yourself (@PRSSANational) — Jan. 18, 2021
- Power of Connections: The Importance of Networking & District Conferences (@PRSSANational, @Rachel_Meltzer) — Feb. 22, 2021
- March On: Building the Courage to Create Change (@PRSSANational, @HaniyaShariff) — March 22, 2021
- Never Stop Learning: Transitions and Mentorship (@PRSSANational, @PRSSAChampions) — April 12, 2021
Are you a Chapter president, firm director, Faculty Adviser or Professional Adviser? Join one of the for these leaders: