Student-run Firm Awards
Best Campaign or Best Tactic
If your Nationally Affiliated student-run firm is creating amazing campaigns and tactics, then apply for the PRSSA Student-run Firm Awards.
Deadline: September 4, 2020
Your student-run firm must have current National Affiliation status. If your firm is not yet affiliated but you wish to apply for this award, you may become eligible by applying for National Affiliation by June 1, 2020 and being approved before the award application deadline.
Your campaign or tactics must have been implemented at least in part between June 1, 2019 and May 31, 2020. Entries tend to have better chances of winning near their completion, when evaluation against initial objectives can be measured.
You need to submit the following to apply for this award:
- Application form (Word or PDF). Your application form must be typed.
- Three-page summary. This summary is the most important part of your entry and should give the judges a thorough view of the complete campaign or tactic.
- Samples. If you are applying for best campaign, submit samples of work created to support the overall objectives of the campaign. Samples may include research data, collateral materials, schedules, photographs and videos. If you are applying for best tactic, enclose a sample of the tactic.
- 100-word description. Include a 100-word description of your program. The description will be used to explain your entry if it receives the award.
UPDATE: All application materials must be included as attachments and sent via email to email@example.com by Sept. 4, 2019. Winners will be announced at the PRSSA 2020 International Conference and receive a certificate.
- 2016 Best Tactic: Texas Christian University
- 2016 Best Campaign: Grand Valley State University
- 2015 Best Tactic: University of Alabama
- 2015 Best Campaign: Syracuse University
- 2014 Best Tactic: Biola University
- 2014 Best Campaign: Syracuse University and University of South Carolina
- 2013 Best Tactic: University of Nebraska, Omaha
- 2013 Best Campaign: Syracuse University
- 2012 Best Tactic: Syracuse University
- 2012 Best Campaign: Ohio University